The jungle of social media is fierce and unforgiving. These 5 companies have stood out above the rest and have reaped the benefits. If you're not already using these for your personal and business social media you should stick around to find out more about how they can be of benefit.
- The darling of social media. Zuckerberg’s platform remains the most visited social site of all.
- Limited to 140 characters? Twitter banked on short meaningful message and it’s paid off w/over 271 million active users.
- Acquired 2 years ago by Facebook for approximately $1 billion in cash, Instagram is one of the fastest growing networks with a 23% growth rate in 2013.
- The professional social network. LinkedIn boasts over 313 million members world wide with over 100 million in the US alone.
- The newest addition to this list, Pinterest is a visual based content sharing site showing rapid growth. In January 2012 it became the fastest site EVER to surpass the 10 million unique visitor mark.